Saturday, February 26, 2011

Red Soles And Red Palms

tea bag packaging with through

Today I show you my bargaining chip, I have gewerkelt demonstrators for Stampin meetings.



There is a small packaging for a Teebeutelchen. There are these great teas, where such beautiful words such as "relaxation", "recovery," "beauty" etc. are printed, so I thought, why not install a peephole so you can read the same. So I got the idea for the tea bag packaging with perspective.

The material used is of course entirely of Stampin ', had the tea I buy in the supermarket. ;-)

The closure is the way quite simple:



I'll set you in the next few days, a detailed tutorial to do so.

In all there were nearly 100 Teebeutelchen that I have wrapped in loving detail work for my Demo-Kollegen/-innen. There



morning then a report on the demo meeting and of course photos of the treasures that I have swapped my Teebeutelchen. Wait and see!

soon
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment