Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fotos De Patricia Large

And right again!

On Tuesday my dwarf came with an invitation to a birthday party back home. On Wednesday I took my first thought, what could be pay for. A car? - Sure enough he has a book? - Certainly many on the shelf. Why not a cuddly pillow with a little-boy-theme gift? So I have stitched in a haphazard action that floats through this morning and sewn. And that alone! Well, a little help from my mom I had this in the calculation of the material and when cutting. But even the sewing was a challenge for me. For years I had not sat at my sewing machine. I think it looks quite reasonable and does later on the way to the birthday child.



Design: Christiane Dahlbeck - childhood dreams
yarn: Remains of Anchor and Sari

I must now do my housework. I wish you a nice weekend!
Love,
your Katrin




0 comments:

Post a Comment