Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Clean Natuzzi Leather Sofa

bath bombs "Fresh Mango"

A dear friend needed a little encouragement and I gave her a little gift filled with Fresh Mango "- handed over bath bombs.



The package was created after the submission of "Chinese Takeout" by "My Time made easy" . The sides of the box, I've stuck with designer paper in spring fresh mango-orange and yellow. The ribbon and the orange color carton (each peach parfait) are from Stampin. The butterfly on the ribbon is stamped from the Sale-A-Bration free stamp set "luck" and daffodil on Whisper White cardstock.

The contents comprise three bath bombs in the scent "Fresh Mango". It was my first production and is certainly room for improvement. However, I am very satisfied with my small bomblets.



shaped the way I did it with two egg cups. This idea I picked up somewhere in the vastness of the www and it worked quite well.

soon
your Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment