Monday, February 7, 2011

Affordable Brazilian Wax In Richmond

In Brayer fever

On Sunday my roll handle is running hot. I have lots of suggestions from Michelle Zindorf fetched and then go wild on it gebrayert. In the next few days I'll show you my creative outpourings.

the beginning makes this card:



The stamps used are raspberry red and pink colors for the background, daffodil yellow for the sun and olive green and black for the plants.

The plants are from the stamp set "Silhouettes".

The subject I have after finishing cut into three pieces and glued onto cardstock in pink. The card blank is made of raspberry-red color box.

The Brayer's a lot of fun. Playing with the colors is fascinating and has always new opportunities.

The next technique course for dealing with the roller handle on 2 March in the parlor instead of craft and is also suitable for beginners. I look forward to your application!

soon
your Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment