Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Open The Hood On S Smart Car

Stampin 'kick-off meeting in February 2011

Here he comes now, the report Stampin'Up kick-off meeting in February 2011 in Oberursel:

Admittedly, when I entered the foyer of the hotel, I was at first slightly overwhelmed were given the mass of people who cavorted there and already working hard on their self-made swap objects. About 200 demonstrators channels were there and each had their little boxes or baskets in hand and it was a merry chatter and laughter. In the hall we went straight on to replace the colorful and it took a while to finally any good sitting on his stool and listened to what was the Stampin 'team ready for us.

Among others were, of course, we already introduced the new cool things in the mini-catalog, on 1 April appear and is filled to the brim with super nice stamps, accessories and a very special novelty, which I personally am I was thrilled. But
: Everything is still Top Secret!
Blessed are you, of course, but go! ;-)

During the lunch and coffee breaks, new contacts and refresh old and of course continue to happily swapped all they were worth. I eventually had 91 tea bag packs bring to the woman (I had bought the original 100 tea bags but the missing nine I drank during my mass-yourself already). :-)

course, we have demos in the afternoon a couple of projects with the new products from the mini catalog must tinker. Herrlich, when all the pretty stamps already can hold in your hands although the catalog will be the first in over a month.

jealous? Then will it simply self-Stampin 'Demonstrator / in and come to my team! I'll tell you all the open questions and assist you with your demo work. Then you can also demo the next meeting in August to be there and belong even to those who can be the first new products of the 2012 season in their hands.

Now I'll show you, but at last, what have I all so swapped my Teebeutelchen. Everything would not fit on a photo, so I present to you the beauty in small bites:

First, the major cards:



Then the small cards (ATC):



Here are the other cards:



are now all the bookmarks and tags:



... and finally all the boxes, packaging and other 3D objects:



all exchange objects are beautiful and absolutely unique, but of course I have once again my personal favorites. It is a small pouch, which turned out to open a calendar:

Closed



Open:



unfolds:



... and turned around: has tinkered



calendar Sabine . Thank you for the great effort that you have made it!

Strengthened with so many new ideas and information I'm looking forward especially to the next workshop with you. And you definitely carries the first ever April quite thick in the calendar, if the new mini-catalog comes out in 2011! Those who wish may, of course, now his workshop in early April in my book.

soon
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment