Monday, January 31, 2011

Sample Film Treatment Template

gull on the beach

To my dear teammate Steffi for your work as a Stampin Demonstratorin much success, I gave her a small card gebrayert.



The beach and the water resulting in the roll control technology with the Stampin 'stamp pads in the colors of turquoise, ocean blue, chocolate brown and savannah. Then I stamped with turquoise and ocean blue on a delicate flourish of the sea background.

the tree trunk and the gull I've used separately, colored, cut out and glued on. The grasses I have stamped the last with olive green. A few dots and lines with the white gel pen accents and finished as the subject.

The writing is of a Sale-A-Bration set of Stampin 'from the year 2010 "Sweet Sayings" and with black on the sea background used.

The card blank is made of colored cardboard in Savannah. Then glued a layer of vanilla in color box, which I pushed in a Woodgrain Embossing Folder by BigShot. Before I put the color box in the embossing folder, I have applied to the embossed side of the folder with the roller handle a little Savannah ink. This gives the character more depth. Two sites I have worked also with the side wall puncher.

The image is glued onto the card with dimensional. The embellishment is punched out of a navy blue color box, glued and decorated with rhinestones.

but makes the same desire to leave, or not?

soon
your Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment