Friday, January 7, 2011

Dollhouse Game That Came With Old Computer

renaissance dress in green and gold


It should finally be completed in time ...

It still lacks the sleeves, and I've tried a few weeks ago even the plush velvet with silk paper sewing. On good German, it's the same shit ... there is still no magic recipe, except with a lot of cursing * grumble *

I've been wondering about whether I still additional alternative sleeves do, which consist of substantially fewer parts than they slit sleeves in the style of German Renaissance, would I be a little the Italian serve, even if the dress is quite German-fäntelalterlich.

As there still is no single picture of the dress on a living object, I got myself a half hour constricted (petticoat, silk bodice and uiuiuiuiuiiii ... THE hemp rope corset (TM) with Plaquard and robe). Beautiful is something different, I know. There indeed are other photos where you can see from the material anymore, at least you can see in this picture the effect quite well:


What also still to come, is a body shirt instead of the silk waistcoat. You should then be longer, knee or floor-length, also with gold lace. The sleeves have to be exorbitantly far, so they can accordingly hinauspluffen out of every crack. As the material I wanted to take Pongé silk.


0 comments:

Post a Comment