Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Best Place For Brazilian Wax Gta

increase in hobby Stübchen

A dear friend of mine to build a business and hire decorations for celebrations took over. Her shop is "daisies" and for all the interest, which is due to a party do not like to buy a hundred times the same decorative things that gather dust then subsequently in the basement.

In taking over the business and a card stand was in the process by which the love in the first moment so anything could begin, but then immediately had to think of me. And now this beauty stands as the latest increase in my little room craft.



is fully up, I still tinker many a card. ;-)

safety of the arms for the first time pushed back and forth until it has found its place in the craft little room, but I'm really happy about this exciting card stand.

way: if you can get advice on "daisies", which is also inevitably running into my cards and table accessories that I produce individually upon request for the occasion in the colors and of course in Stampin 'quality.

soon
your Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment