Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Why Are Roots Lighter Than

Noordwijk in Noordwijk

Soderle, we are back since Sunday evening. Thomas is working again, I'm still available until Wednesday.

It was a great weekend! Noordwijk is really great, all the dunes, beautiful, really beautiful. I would have liked to stay longer, but that was when Thomas unfortunately, since his colleagues have taken their annual leave at the moment and his department is a bit understaffed.

I had planned, my beads and I have done really was:


This necklace is one of my first projects begun Pearl and I have worked out a little further. It will moderately beads on it and you will not believe it, I've just finished a half of the whole piece. In the above picture I am with 8 2 / 3 Ranks 19th out of It is a so-called top-Collier Used by Ecuadorian Article I 2.3mm Rocaille in Amethyst with silver tray.
And yes, I have also started another Icecrown. Here, too, en masse to go on it I am looking for beads and more desperate with seed beads in clear chandelier effect. Yesterday I was in three stores for me to create a sufficient supply. Okay, I'll get the crown done safely. But I would like to make things even further from them.
Because this is a major segment for a necklace, matching the Icecrown. May I will work so that the necklace is also available as a tiara, so the chains can be removed. This I did yesterday oval split rings and carbines purchased.
And here is my very first ring I had made of beads. Only the octagonal Swarovski crystal with Rocaille framed and then decorated with Bohemian Glass Beads on. Since I have peyotlelt the ring-rail on my finger, I shall have to do it again to fit the person and so thoughtful. For precisely that person is also the second Icecrown and the necklace.
this way, an impression of Noordwijk. My camera from the iPhone is not makroauglich, but then I am always amazed at what effects you can achieve with it. I think I tested a few times Noordwijk images out ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment