Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Best Design For Tin Foil Boats

Bahhhhhhh creative weekend ... brain-AFK thanks tests ...

So, in about three hours, it goes into the second and third round of audits. Today, only economic and social studies is your turn, then immediately after command and control. Yesterday at 8 clock was already set business processes.

Rarely have I felt shot me after an examination so as to business processes. Unfortunately, I stayed a little long in stock indices on which I arrived spontaneously in the swamp of oblivion lost are. It's incredible, I could, and they come to me there is no one now! In any case, the test yesterday was very large, my girls from the class also argued that they were not finished with all tasks. The audits, which we have practiced all the weeks before, were shorter, as we all are on average half an hour before the end (after 180 minutes) have been completed. But yesterday I would have at least another quarter of an hour longer use. Mies is that suddenly come to mind, not all arguments that speak for or against something, as we had not practiced miserably ... yesterday it was probably just the excitement us bisserl NEN line made by the bill. I think I've done it in every case. Whether it is enough for 2, I do not think so, but I hope there is then no worse than 3. Would be annoying, after all my test relevant grades shine with 2s. But I can only wait.

today then at least the seemingly easier exams. WiSo is based almost exclusively on multiple-choice questions, Steko also being added more frequently in the latter calculations.

I hope I'm not again tonight brain so-dead as yesterday. I wanted to sleep just yet ...

the moment, I could still look clean in my "test kompakt", but somehow I'll be too jittery for it. So I can be filled somewhat the washing machine and pack my pearls. We do tomorrow in the Netherlands over the weekend. A friendly couple has rented for two weeks, a holiday cottage. Next week I'm still me leave is taken until Wednesday, true to the motto that I can lick all the time on your feet:)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and hope for better weather, otherwise I'm me enough to do taken. Perhaps the friend has indeed feel like getting a ring or a bracelet to thread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment