Friday, June 11, 2010

Cana Tooth Cause Bellparsley

just one more step ...

... I have to deal with. The oral part of the final exams, this place for me on 21.6. clock at 9:40 and takes place about one half to one hour.

My topic: "The planning of the insertion (advertisements) during the year, taking into account budgetary constraints, target groups and fair"

BOOM. Before I joined the department in advertising / marketing, I had never heard the word insertions and yesterday in my course I had to explain the word only once and even then there were the great doubters who refused to believe me that there is that word ...

My results of written exams, I had Sunday night after returning home from the time of legends view online. What can I say ...

PASSED with the following results

business processes 75% - solid 3
control & supervision 69% - even 3, though not quite as strong ...
Economic & Social Studies 89% - a very good 2, I should say:)

is clear it is always better, but sometimes it's really dependent on the daily form, and they were miserable because of nervousness in me just bah. I honestly expected worse results, especially for Economic & Social Studies * sigh * happy *

Last week we were on the ZDL, the boys as SCs, I as SL, while the Mr. herb fairy, the Link.

everything went great, we had a top weather. At best, the Con-Review in the Dragon Festival forum read.

two weekends before the ZDL reached me then the call for help from Selda, she plays Empress Phaedana. You desperately needed new clothes and had no time to sew your own clothes by hand. In short, everything packed up, went there, ate delicious lamb skewers, and musing over the Empress's New Clothes. Material they had almost everything together. Against 1:40 am I drove back home:)

The week I came through job unfortunately not so much to sew, as I would have liked. The waist corset turned out to be very ugly (because sometimes I have to read in literature), so this unfortunately remained a UVO. Everything else was finished. Saturday before the Selda ZDL came to me and we worked together on to their new attire, they printed the skirt and top with a wooden model by hand, a nice detail in silver, although some photos do not so easily recognizable, just hand pressure. The night shift was not until shortly before 6: D

The ZDL we rejoiced together over the new stuff. Even the jewelry has become very great, and Icecrown Eiscollier, as is the threaded fitting on the ZDL ring have received a worthy recipient.

In Dragon Festival forum I linked a picture. Once Nabil Hanano has edited and published his pictures, which I shall be clean and share them here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment